Sunday, November 2, 2008

Did Jumbo read my first post ??


I publish my first post and within a few minutes, cricinfo tells me Kumble has announced his retirement. I would like to believe he read my post and sensed my frustration .. lol.

Jokes apart.. Jumbo.. dont worry , you've made the right decision. You've been a champion, India's best match winner by far. A BIG thank you for all your efforts. You deserve a dedicated post. One on Dada is pending too.

Looking forward to the next phase of Indian cricket.

We'll be number 1

Dhoni bhai.. sun rahe ho na :-)

4 comments:

Sachin Shanbhogue said...

looks like jumbo had called u from the kotla first and then u, being the clever writer u are, published ur blog before he officially announced it to the world..

scribe u are! :-)

Akshay said...

Yes, exactly. He did speak to me. He has advised Rahul to consult me as well :-)

Ashvin J said...

Hope we put up a positive show in Nagpur wid the new captain :) ..Are you sure Dada is playing ..He might get an injury if its a green top :)

Akshay said...

I hope he does.. else .. im sure gilli will write another book :-)