Sunday, June 7, 2009

I'm loving it !!!!!!


It has happened.. yes yes yes .. it has happened... i have waited 4 painful long years for this day. I always truly believed Roger would win the french . Today is the happiest day of my life.. something i visualized in 2004 has come true and we ROGER FEDERER fans are proud of our great champion.

For me personally, to watch Andre Agassi present the trophy to Roger (2 of my favorite tennis players since i started watching this beautiful game in 1991) on this great occasion was such a beautiful moment ... couldnt have asked for anything better... :-)

Three cheers to "The Greatest Tennis Player of All Time -> Sir ROGER FEDERER

1 comment:

Sachin Shanbhogue said...

Mate, as much as I am hating this..I was involved in this journey with you from 2004 and I can assure people that you have backed Roger all the way..
U have many a time along the way been unreasonable, but that is only cos u were supporting ur hero and its totally understandable.. :)

I can imagine how fulfilling this moment must be..I felt the same when Sampras won THAT 13th in fading light at Wimbledon back in July 2000..

Enjoy this moment.. There aren't many like this in sport. Cheers :-)

PS: You get most of your predictions wrong, but this time, you were spot on :P